星期六, 12月 17, 2011

Life Without Destiny by MC Ray (肯亞) feat.年華

Dear God,please can you save me, life is getting hard and things are getting messy, you can't hear my voice,there's too much noise, no time to hustle-no option no choice, I wake up one morning and I ask myself, is life worth living should I blast myself, I'm living in the shadow of an aliens life, stuck in the middle-between good and evil, trapped like a Zebra in between four lions, I close my eyes visualizing mount Zion, all I see is hell-and darkness, I can't even tell-where the light is, my house ain't nothing but a broken shelter, no time to care about tommorrow's weather, I know you really need me coz i'm down for whatever, but the way things are going i'm stuck till forever.
熟悉的陌生人
像天空一粒塵
你想這 佢想哪
太不堪設想
Every time I take a walk around the block, and every time I hit the corner I see the cops, and every time he sees me he wants me to stop, and every time I see him I always stop.. no problem-but why you wanna search me? I got nothing-nothing on me, see I look and smell like a million bucks, what makes you think I'm selling drugs, now he say I don't really look like an African, coz every African is a black man, now that's racism-just because I'm brown skin, doesn't mean I can't fit in the scene, you know I'm a stranger in a foreign country, I'm living a life-without a destiny, I know one day I will be free like a bird, I don't know how long that's why I'm sad.
熟悉的陌生人
像天空一粒塵
你想這 佢想哪
太不堪設想
You'll never know love until you're really truly hated, they lie in your face-until you can't take it, never seen my family in a long time, my small sisters' big-I hope she is fine, tears swell up in my belly and bile, survival options have become versatile, anger swells up and I keep asking God, why death is easy and life is hard, last night-somebody died, suicide-pain inside, they tried to frame it as homicide, in the end-they took us for a big big ride, see my mum told me I got the heart of a soldier, grabbing opportunities like a mad vulture, that's how it was-that's how it is, that's my story I just told ya.
佢佢佢話
佢似一隻班馬
置身在四隻獅子既中間
處境相當兇猛

沒有留言: